- Productivity 2000 to 7000 kg/hr.*
- Number of blades 4
- Cut size 5 and 13 mm / 8 and 13 mm**
- Power Required 7.5 H.P to 10 H.P
- Optional Power Source Vidhata Diesel engine VSL type / Crompton Electric motor Or TRACTOR PTO SYSTEM 3 point linkage type or tyre set type 600x16
- Productivity might vary and depend on factors like: cut size, productivity of forage per hectare, tractor power, logistic capacity (wagons) for forage transportation. For stationary machines, the productivity might vary and depend on factors like: labor availability, motor/engine power, type and quality of forage. ** Cut sizes 8 and 13 mm are optional (Maxxium).
- Vidhata JF Precision Forage Choppers / chaff cutter / chara cutting machines chop grass, sunflower, sugar cane, maize and sorghum with excellent uniformity of particles, besides being machines with simple operation and maintenance. Models JF 40 Maxxium,are available, with several versions for tractor, motor and engine.